Date of Last Revision: May 25, 2018
Changes to Legal Terms
Content and Other Materials
Meet Your Baby and its subsidiaries and other corporate affiliates (collectively, "Affiliates" and together with Meet Your Baby, "we", "us" and possessives thereof) offer an online marketplace where people may submit and upload at the Website a variety of works, including images, film and video footage, music, sound effects, photographs, illustrations, animation, after effects templates, 3D models, media project files and/or other audio, audio-visual, or visual works, whether generated optically, electronically, digitally or by any other means or in any media or other material (any and all of such works that are uploaded to the Website or otherwise submitted to us, individually and collectively, “Content”) so the same may be downloaded by its users. This service relates generally to systems and methods for facilitating virtual reality and more specifically towards transforming media artifacts into virtual reality experiences.
No Content may be uploaded to the Website or otherwise submitted to us unless the person or entity doing so agrees that it has the right to the Content.
All Content, Content Information and other works, content and materials (including the organization and presentation of the foregoing) on the Website (the “Materials”) and copyrights and other intellectual property rights therein and thereto are the property of us and our licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. "Meet Your Baby" is a registered trademark and "www.meetyourbaby.com" is a trademark of Meet Your Baby. The visual appearance of the Website is protected trade dress of Meet Your baby under U.S. and other law.
Any use of any of these Materials, including any modification, public display or performance, derivative use, exploitation or distribution, without our written permission is strictly prohibited. No copyright and other intellectual property notices or watermark on any Materials shall be deleted or modified.
Privacy; Your Personal Data
Location of Access to Website and Provision and Processing of Information
All access to and use of the Website, provision of information in or through the Website and/or your agreement to these terms will be deemed to take place in the United States, and your provision of personal and other information in or through the Website will be directly to both Meet Your Baby LLC in the United States.
You consent to your personal information being shared with and processed in the course of our business by us and our Subsidiaries, which are located in various different countries, including the U.S., which provide varying and in some cases less privacy protection than your country.
Restrictions on Use of the Website
You will not on or through the Website do any of the following or assist your employer or anyone else to on or through the Website do any of the following:
- solicit any Website contributor, customer or user, whether or not such solicitation is on an individual or bulk basis;
- advertise any product or service, whether or not such advertising is in the form of unrequested bulk commercial email;
- conduct any fraudulent, criminal offense or other unlawful activity;
- upload, provide to us or send any Content or Content Information or communication that infringes, misappropriates or violates anyone else's copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity or any other legal right, or that is illegal, offensive, threatening, abusive, indecent, defamatory, harassing or menacing, or that promotes hatred or violence towards, or directly attack or threaten or make ad hominin attacks on any others, based on race, ethnicity, nationality, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status.;
- conduct any activity which consists of or contains software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam";
- post or distribute any Content or Content Information or provide any information to us that is intentionally false or intended to mislead or deceive others as to the source of the Content.
- impersonate any person or entity, including using a false e-mail address, to confuse, mislead or deceive others;
- resell or make commercial use of the Website, any part thereof or any Material thereon.
- download or copy any member, user, registrant or Content information for the benefit of yourself or any person, merchant or website.
- use any data mining, robots or similar data gathering and extraction tools on or at the Website or use any other automated means to access the Website;
- frame or use framing techniques to enclose the Website or any part thereof or any Content or any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout or form) of Meet Your Baby or the Website without our express written consent;
- use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing any of our names or trademarks without our express written consent;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers or other infrastructure or use the Website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the Website or access to or use of it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way, including uploading, linking to, or distributing any Content or Content Information or communication that is intended to damage or disrupt the Website, or another Contributor’s or other user’s device or computer, or that is intended to compromise the privacy or account security of another user;
- post or provide to us any other user’s private or personal information (such as phone numbers, addresses, or financial information to name a few), or intimate photos or videos of another person, without that person’s explicit consent;
- upload or provide to us any Content or Content Information that promotes or endorses regulated goods and services such as alcohol, gambling, tobacco, firearms/weapons, pharmaceuticals, or other goods and services regulated in the United States and other countries in which the Website is available; or
- exploit for any commercial purpose without our express written consent the Website or any part thereof except as necessary to utilize rights to downloaded Content pursuant to the License Agreement or to upload any Content pursuant to the Contributor Agreement.
Use of Feedback Submitted.
Meet Your Baby is free to use any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, or techniques or any other material that you may submit to the Website or otherwise send to us ("Feedback") worldwide and in perpetuity without further compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever including developing, and marketing products and creating, modifying or improving the Website, Materials therein, the Meet Your Baby marketplace or any Content thereon. In addition, you agree not to enforce any "moral rights" in and to the Feedback, to the extent permitted by applicable law. Meet Your Baby will have sole ownership of any and all intellectual property rights in and to anything created by or for Meet Your Baby based on any Feedback. Should you provide any Feedback, you do so with the understanding that no additional consideration of any sort will be provided to you, and you are waiving any claim against Meet Your Baby regarding the use of such Feedback, even if material or an idea is used that is substantially similar to the material or idea you sent.
The Website may provide links or references to other sites, services and resources on the Internet, including payment processors or gateways. Meet Your Baby has no control over such sites, services and resources and we are not responsible for and we do not endorse such sites, services and resources. You further acknowledge and agree that we will not be directly or indirectly responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any content, events, goods or services available on or through any such site, service or resource. Any dealings you have with third parties found while using the Website are between you and the third party, and you agree that Meet Your Baby is not liable for any cost, loss or damages arising directly or indirectly from any such dealings or any claim that you may have against any such third party.
Termination of Use
We may at our sole discretion terminate or limit anyone's access to or use of the Website, any pre-paid credits or subscription and/or any Evaluation License at any time and for any reason without prior notice, including (without limitation):
- posting or uploading any infringing or offensive Content, communication or other Material to the Website,
- soliciting any Website contributor, customer or user, or
In such event, you agree to immediately (i) stop using the Website and all Content Information and (ii) delete all Content Information, other Materials and all copies thereof from all digital media, files, folders, works and storage devices and destroy all other copies, or, at Meet Your Baby’s request, return all such copies to Meet Your Baby. If we terminate or limit your access to or use of the Website for breach of any agreement or terms or reasonable cause, Meet Your Baby will not be obligated to refund any fees paid by you.
Operation of the Website
We operate the Website as an internet service provider of an on-line video converter from images and videos to a virtual reality and mixed reality experience, providing storage of user generated materials on our systems or networks at the direction of Meet Your Baby’s users.
We may provide services in connection with the Website, including email notifications, Content downloading and information publication. We will endeavor to ensure that such services are available, operate correctly and are free from malicious code (e.g., computer viruses). You agree to release and hold harmless Meet Your Baby for any damages arising out of your use of the Website, including the unavailability, failure or improper operation of services provided in connection with the Website.
You may incur fees for using certain services ("Fee-Based Services") provided by us. The fees for Fee-Based Services will be conspicuously posted or stated in a notice from us, and you will not be allowed to access any Fee-Based Service without first approving the fees for such service. You agree to pay us all fees charged by us for Fee-Based Services you elect to access.
The Website and Materials Provided "As Is".
THE WEBSITE, OUR SERVICES AND THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT, ALL OF WHICH ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE, OUR SERVICES OR ANY MATERIALS WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THEIR USE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY, PERFORMANCE AND USE OF THE WEBSITE, OUR SERVICES AND THE MATERIALS IS WITH YOU. Certain jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. You have specific rights under this warranty, but you may have others, which vary from jurisdiction to jurisdiction.
Limitation of Liability
Consent to Electronic Communications.
By inputting any information on the Website, you are consenting to receive communications from us electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
To find more information about our Website, marketplace, platform or Content, or if you need assistance with your account, please visit Meet Your Baby Customer Support.